April 7, 2014

incredible....

Tonight I arrived home to find this giant box of art supplies, including paints, canvasses, waiting for me. My friend Forbes, who has been one of the biggest support systems - snuck it over to my house, full of projects for my daughter, mom and I to work on together.
I honestly think it is one of the most thoughtful gestures. I was chatting with someone today about how I feel like I'm in the real throws of life right now - fully feeling it all - the truest sorrow my heart has ever known combined with the most incredible awe, for these kind hearts that keep showing up time and time again to reveal the most beautiful support. My mom's friends went over today to do her ironing and plant vegetables in her garden. Seriously, how amazing is this network? I think they could change the world. xo

No comments: