September 12, 2014

Happy Friday!!!




Happy Friday Friends!!! What's on your line up this weekend? We're having a little mini adventure with my family, which I am so incredibly stoked for. I hope you're able to carve out some time for whatever makes you happiest. If someone gave you one single day for yourself to fill, what would the perfect day look like to you? I think I'd love to sleep in a bit, anytime past 5:30 feels luxurious. I'd brew up a giant mug of delicious coffee and enjoy a little bit of reading the news before the house woke up. I'd have a leisurely paced morning with my hubby and gal, savour a big breakfast, sneak out for a sunny run on the beach, join my family to explore somewhere we've never been or go on a beautiful hike and have dinner and vino with friends. What would your day look like? Now try to infuse some of that into your weekend. xoxo Here's a little comedy break for your weekend, I give you, the hilarious, Tom Papa. Check out his stand up on Netflix too, it's worth a watch.
xoxo

No comments: