December 1, 2014

Dec. 1

Hello friends! This month I've decided to post daily photos with images that remind me of the Christmas season. Hold on to your freaking hats, here we go!
 I made this little advent calendar stuffed with a little daily adventures ("today we're riding the Christmas train", or "let's go look at Christmas lights and drink hot chocolate"...when in reality they should read "today we're letting mom sleep in" or "today I won't make mom wrestle me to the ground just so she can get my coat on"). 
Mandarin oranges. Every year one of these beauties ended up in my stocking growing up. I tried to give one to my daughter today and she said, "oh mom, you know I don't like oranges in cold weather" like I was some kind of giant idiot for thinking oranges could be served in December.

No comments: