February 18, 2015

365 catch up....

Hello friends, I've been in the hospital for the last five days, holding hands with my beautiful momma while they try and get a handle on her pain. There's nothing worse than seeing someone you love so desperately, living in agony. All I can say is that I've never been more in awe of my brave mother, I've never been more in love with my family, and never been more appreciative of my wonderfully supportive friends. I'll write more at length another day, but just wanted to tell you to really try your hardest to just live in and appreciate the moments, even the hard ones, because all of these little moments add up quickly to be your life's entirety. xoxo

Wednesday, Feb. 18 - My brave warrior momma. 

Tuesday, Feb. 17 - Plaid pants, yellow socks, pink shoes. You have to love the vibrancy of being young. We played outside today in short sleeved shirts - can this really be Winter?

Monday, Feb. 16 - Fun with my love

Sunday, Feb. 15  - Reflections at the hospital

No comments: