August 11, 2015

random images from the week

 One of my absolute favourite things about our new home is the steady stream of hummingbirds visiting our feeders and fuchsias. Sipping my coffee and listening to the buzz of their wings is a great way to start the day.
 A garden fairy spotted running through our yard.....if this costume stays intact for Halloween, I'll be Amazed.
 I'm kind of obsessed with these Edison bulbs. They have a way of adding a romantic ambience to the patio.
 I had such a fun morning with our sweet gal at the dog park. It's hard to believe she's 15. 
My hubby and I celebrated 16 years of marriage this week. Without a single hesitation, I would marry him again in a heartbeat. No one makes me laugh more and there's no one I'd rather spend time with.
I highly recommend taking a photo a day from your week. When you look back, you'll truly feel lucky for the cumulation of stand out moments that shape your life. xoxo

No comments: